Important notice: We will provide only emergency and urgent services starting on Sunday, March 27, until Wednesday, April 6, 2022. Please call us in advance if you have any questions on 0208 337 2214
Whilst visiting us, we’re here to provide you and your pets with the best experience, in the safest way.
The Maven team are working to reduce the spread of COVID-19, and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual.
As always, the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients, and staff is our number one priority.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- To enter our practices, face coverings must be worn. For clients who are exempt, please contact the practice in advance so we can work with you to access our services safely
- Maintaining social distancing
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- Our practice teams will be protected behind screens and will be wearing masks and in some cases visors or appropriate PPE.
- 1 person per appointment
Thank you for your understanding. Maven Vets remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.