Following the recent ‘stay at home’ and lockdown orders issued on 4th January 2021, we will be asking all routine appointment clientele to remain outside in your car. Please call us on 0208 337 2214 when you arrive, provide us with your mobile phone number and car details so that we can look after your needs as quickly as possible. The vet will call you for further instructions and for routine appointments your pet will be collected by our veterinary nurse or vet and the relevant treatment will be given accordingly. Some non-routine appointments and emergencies may be invited into the waiting room at the vet’s discretion. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
As a practice, we have adopted a contactless approach to appointments. We will continue to provide the same high-quality services with the same friendly, caring people, just delivered in a way that protects our clients and teams from local outbreaks of COVID-19.
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, extra precautions need to be taken and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- Maintaining a safe distance from the practice entrance until you are contacted by a member of our team. If you are on foot, please ensure you are wearing suitable outdoor clothing to remain warm in cold weather spells. If you arrive by car, please remain inside the vehicle awaiting further instruction
When attending an appointment with your pet:
- Be aware that our teams will be in full PPE at all times
- Please phone us from outside the Practice to inform us you have arrived.
- A member of our team will alert you to when they are ready to collect your pet and how best to do this safely and without contact (i.e asking you to stand away, whilst your pet is retrieved from the car)
- The vet will contact you by phone should they need to discuss anything with you during the consultation. Please make sure your mobile phone is not on silent so we can establish contact with you.
- Once the consultation has been completed, a member of our team will return your pet to you in a safe, contactless way, talk you through the appointment and arrange for payment to be made
We have made these changes as our patients, clients, and staff’s health and well-being is our number one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.