We are continuing to offer a range of services for our patients, whilst adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
As a practice, we have adopted a contactless approach to appointments. We will continue to provide the same high-quality services with the same friendly, caring people, just delivered in a way that protects our clients and teams from local outbreaks of COVID-19.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- Maintaining a safe distance from the practice entrance until you have made contact with a member of our team. If you are on foot, please ensure you are wearing suitable outdoor clothing to remain warm in cold weather spells. If you arrive by car, please remain inside the vehicle awaiting further instruction
When attending an appointment with your pet:
- Be aware that our teams will be in full PPE at all times, if you are able to wear a face-covering please ensure this stays over your mouth and nose at all times when inside the building.
- Please phone us from outside the Practice to inform us you have arrived. If there is a suitable room inside the waiting area you will be allowed in whilst awaiting your appointment, otherwise, we shall kindly ask you to wait outside until being called forward. Please make sure your mobile phone is not on silent so we can establish contact with you.
- The vet will then call you into the consultation room to initiate your appointment. Please take a seat in the consult room and remain behind the screen at all times.
- At present to preserve social distancing we will need to perform the examination part of the consultation with a nurse. You will be asked to take a seat in the waiting room whilst we do this, then we will call you back into the consultation room to discuss our findings and make a further plan for the treatment of your pet.
We have made these changes as our patients, clients, and staff’s health and well-being is our number one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.