As of 1 June 2020, we can now offer additional services for our patients, while still adhering to COVID-19 social distancing rules. Any additional services we can offer will depend on a risk assessment which considers the safety of our clients and teams along with the welfare of your pet.
As a Practice, we have been preparing for how we will work in the ‘new normal’. We will be providing the same high-quality services, with the same friendly, caring people, just delivered in a slightly different way.
We are working in smaller teams to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, you’ll notice some changes when you enter the practice – many of which you’ll be familiar with from supermarkets and other indoor places:
- We ask that all clients wear face coverings. If you do not have a face covering, we will ask you to wait outside and ask you to call us. We will advise you on how we can safely take your pet into the practice. Updates during or after the appointment will be provided by phone or face-to-face outside.
- The number of people allowed in the practice at one time will be limited and everyone will need to stay 2m apart.
- We’ll be asking you to use hand sanitiser when you enter and leave the practice.
- Our reception teams will be protected behind screens.
- Our teams may be wearing masks and visors.
- We can take payments via remote payment links.
We have made these changes as the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients and staff is our number-one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.