ADAPTIL AND FELIWAY Promotion
Maven Vets company number: 11348134 and whose registered office is Friars Gate, 1011 Stratford Road, Shirley, West Midlands, United Kingdom, B90 4BN is the promoter of the ADAPTIL and FELIWAY promotion.
By participating in the Promotion you (the "Participant" and "you") agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Conditions") and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. The Promotion can be changed or withdrawn without notice and will be available for a limited period only. The Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Participants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Participant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Participants shall at all times act in good faith towards Company and the Promotion.
Who Can Participate
- The Promotion is open to all clients and non-registered clients visiting the practice.
- Employees of Company or any of its associated companies, subsidiaries or anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion (and their families) are excluded from entering and participating in the Promotion.
How to Participate
- Buy a FELIWAY® CLASSIC Diffuser and receive a FELIWAY® CLASSIC Refill or FELIWAY® CLASSIC 60ml Spray Free
- Buy an ADAPTIL® Calm Home Diffuser or On-the-go Collar and receive an ADAPTIL® Calm Refill or an ADAPTIL® Transport 60ml Spray Free
Proof of purchase is required. Redemption voucher will be given to client complete and send off to CEVA in order to receive the free product.
Company's standard Terms and Conditions https://www.mavenvets.co.uk/terms-and-conditions and Privacy Statement https://www.mars.com/privacy-policy-us shall apply when you purchase the ADAPTIL and FELIWAY promotion to the extent applicable to this Promotion.
- The offer ends on 05/01/20, with voucher redemptions honoured by Ceva until 31/01/2020.
The products included in the Promotion are:
FELIWAY® CLASSIC Diffuser
- FELIWAY® CLASSIC Refill (Free) or
- FELIWAY® CLASSIC 60ml Spray
ADAPTIL® Calm Home Diffuser or On-the-go Collar
- ADAPTIL® Calm Refill (Free) or
- ADAPTIL® Transport 60ml Spray
*Free product not available with ADAPTIL® Express tablets, ADAPTIL® spray, FELIWAY® spray or FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY® purchases are excluded from the Promotion.
Terms and Conditions
How to participate
Minimum purchase requirements
In order to claim this promotion, you will need to purchase
A FELIWAY® CLASSIC Diffuser, An ADAPTIL® Calm Home Diffuser or On-the-go Collar.
The Promotion will be applied once the voucher to claim the free product is sent off to CEVA for redemption.
Limits on usage
Only one promotion is redeemable per Participant. The Promotion is not redeemable for cash and there is no cash alternative. The Promotion cannot be transferred or resold.
You must not photocopy or reprint the voucher. Any such copies will not be accepted.
If you have any questions about this Promotion or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact us on 0208 337 2214.
- Company reserves the right to amend the Promotion or these Conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its reasonable control make this unavoidable. The up-to-date wording of these Conditions will be available for the whole duration on the promotion page.
- Company reserves the right to withhold or void any entry to the Promotion where the Participant breaches (or Company reasonably suspects that the relevant Participant has breached or will breach) these Conditions.
- Company does not assume any responsibility for any typographical or other error in the administration of the Promotion.
- Company's decision on any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Third party terms and conditions may apply to any part of the Promotion where applicable.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Company excludes liability for any and all losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with participating in this Promotion.
- The Promotion, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.