We take the stress and expense out of looking after you pet.
Joining Maven Vet's Pet Health for Life allows you to spread the cost of your pet's essential healthcare and provides peace of mind that they have everything they need to keep them healthy, when they need it.
What are the benefits of Pet Health for Life plans for my pet?
Pets in the Pet Health for Life plan benefit from:
- Their essential annual pet vaccinations and full health check up with their vet at a discounted cost
- Worm control for the year at a discounted cost
- Flea control for the year at a discounted cost
- A complimentary health check 6 months after their vaccination with our nurses
- The benefit of regular health checks allowing any problems to be quickly identified and addressed
What are the benefits of Pet Health for Life for me?
Clients who join their pets in the Pet Health for Life plan benefit from:
- A reduction in the cost of preventative health care (vaccinations, flea control and worming) by 10%
- The ability to spread the cost over 12 months by easy Direct Debit
- Reminders via text, email or phone calls when your pet needs more treatment meaning you never forget
- Peace of mind that you are looking after all aspects of your pet's essential health care.
Additional benefits from the Pet Health for Life plan include:
- 10% off all dental treatment year-round. 20% off dental treatment within 30 days of it being recommended for your pet
- 10% off all prescription diets in the practice
- 10% off all Royal Canin Lifestage diets in the practice
- 10% off micro-chipping
- 10% off neutering
- 100% off anal gland expressions four times a year
- 100% off in-house urine test annually
- 100% off nail clips as needed
What is the cost of the Pet Health for Life plan for my pet?
The monthly cost of the Pet Health for Life plan varies depending on what pet you have and what stage of life they are at.
The monthly cost is calculated only on the cost of annual vaccination and parasite protection for your pet, with a discount applied.
All other benefits of the plan do not affect the cost of the plan.
|Cat||£14 (per month)|
|Dog (0-10kg)||£14.60 (per month)|
|Dog (10-25kg)||£15.60 (per month)|
|Dog (25-40kg)||£18.60 (per month)|
|Dog (40-50kg)||£26.60 (per month)|
|Dog (50+kg)||£28.60 (per month)|
|Rabbit||£12.80 (per month)|
The prices for the Pet Health for Life Plan are reviewed annually. Should there be any change to the price of the plan all members will be individually contacted.
Please be aware upon signing up to the plan, the practice will contact you to arrange the first payment over the phone.
The comparison prices for vaccinations and products shown are correct at the time of setting the current Pet Health for Life plan. These prices may be subject to increase during the year - this will have no bearing on the cost of the Pet Health for Life in that period.
How do I join Pet Health for Life?
Before signing up your dog, please refer to our weight table to ensure you register for the correct plan. If you have any questions, before signing up, please call us.
If you you're interested in joining Pet Health for Life, please agree to the Terms and conditions and click on Sign Up button below.