Brushing your cat's teeth is the best way to keep them healthy and disease free.
5 easy steps to begin brushing your cat's teeth.
- Introduce your cat to toothpaste (you must use pet toothpaste)
- Get your cat used to having toothpaste rubbed around their teeth
- Introduce brushing - Begin by brushing the canine (fang) teeth
- Introduce brushing to the back teeth - the molars
- Introduce brushing to the front teeth - the incisors
For more information on dental disease in cats visit our Dentistry page.