Brushing your dog's teeth is the best way to keep them healthy and free from disease.
Follow our 5 easy steps to begin brushing your dog's teeth. Before you start, get your dog used to having its mouth handled.
- Introduce your dog to toothpaste (you must use pet toothpaste)
- Get your dog used to having toothpaste rubbed around their teeth
- Introduce brushing — Begin by brushing the canine (fang) teeth only
- Introduce brushing to the back teeth — the molars
- Introduce brushing to the front teeth — the incisors