- Maven Vets ("Maven Vets", "we", "us", and "our") (company number 11348134) whose registered office is Maven Veterinary Care, 609-613 London Road, North Cheam, Sutton, SM3 9DF is the promoter of the Facebook Best Pet Christmas photo
- The competition will open on Wednesday 11th December (GMT) and will close at 11.59pm (GMT) on Tuesday 24th December 2019 (the "Closing Date"). Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the competition. Maven Vets reserves the right to amend the Closing Date at any time due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The up-to-date competition terms and conditions ("Conditions") will be available for the whole duration of the competition on our website.
- Please read these Conditions carefully. Entry into any of our competitions is subject to and conditional upon acceptance of these Conditions.
- By entering the competition, you (the "Entrant", "you", and "your") confirm that you have read these Conditions and agree to be bound by them and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate, and complete. Maven Vets reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards Maven Vets and the Competition.
Who Can Enter
- The Competition is open to both new and existing clients of Maven Vets who are aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom only.
- Employees of Maven Vets or any of its associated companies, subsidiaries or anyone else professionally associated with this Competition (and their families) are excluded from entering and participating in the Competition.
- Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
How to Enter
- All entries must be submitted via our email address
- Entries on behalf of someone else will not be accepted.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules of the competition or these Conditions will be disqualified.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Maven Vets excludes liability for any and all losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with participating in this Competition.
- If you have any questions about this Competition or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact us on 020 8337 2214 or at our contact address Maven Vets, 609-613 London road, North Cheam, Sutton, SM3 9DF.
- A winning photo will be chosen by a panel of judges from Maven Vets. Their decision will be final.
- If you win, Maven Vets will notify you initially using the method you used to enter the competition (email), and within 48 working hours of the Closing Date. For the purpose of this paragraph 15, "working hours" means any hours between 9.00am (GMT) and 5.00pm (GMT) on days except Saturdays, Sundays, and bank holidays and public holidays in England.
- To claim your prize you may either call our practice directly on 020 8337 2214 or contact us via Facebook, leaving your phone number and Maven Vets will call you back, free of charge to arrange delivery of the prize.
- If you do not respond or Maven Vets does not receive a response within 14 days of being notified, you will forfeit your prize, and Maven Vets reserves the right, at its discretion, to choose another winner or to dispose of the prize as it sees fit. The decision of Maven Vets regarding any aspect of the Competition, including without limitation correspondence regarding prizes, is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will receive a months’ worth of food, which will be added to his or her account with Maven Vets. Maven Vets accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
- Neither the full prize, nor part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Maven Vets reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant reasonably suspected by Maven Vets of cheating, behaving fraudulently, acting dishonestly, or otherwise acting contrary to these Conditions.
- By entering the Competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Maven Vets may reasonably require, including but not limited to appearing in promotional photographs and on Maven Vets's website. By entering into the Competition you also confirm that, if you win, we may publish your name and any photograph submitted by you on our website and/or on our Facebook, Twitter and/or other social media accounts.
- By entering into the Competition, you consent to the use of your personal data by Maven Vets for the purposes of the administration of the Competition.
- The competition and these Conditions will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and you and we both agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the competition or these Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, except that you may bring a dispute or claim to a court in a jurisdiction in which you are a resident.
- The competition is not run in association with any other party, although prizes may be supplied by a third party. In the event that prizes have been supplied by a third party, this is not intended to suggest any endorsement or connection between Maven Vets and such third party.